Reserving a Room at the Library
Meeting and study rooms are available at the Dobson Ranch, Main Library, and Red Mountain library branches. Mesa Public Library makes its meeting and study rooms available for lawful public use on an equitable basis, regardless of the beliefs or affiliations of individuals or groups requesting their use.
Please note, all functions must be free and open to the public. No exchange of money is allowed; this includes, but is not limited to, the solicitation of donations, payment of registration fees (either prior to or at the function), payment of membership fees required to attend the function, or the selling of any items.
- Study rooms can be reserved up to 7 days in advance and larger rooms can be reserved up to 30 days in advance.
- Reservations are limited to 1 per day with a maximum time limit of 2 hours by the same group or individual.
- No equipment or storage space is available. The Library will only supply tables and chairs.
- Read our full policy on meeting room use
Saguaro Room at the Main Library:
- The Saguaro Room at Main Library is available to book for groups of more than 20 for up to 4 hours in a day.
- Bookings are accepted up to 30 days in advance and all meeting room use guidelines apply.
- To book the Saguaro room, please call 480-644-3100 and ask to speak directly with a supervisor at the Main Library or request with this form.
Click one of the buttons below to get started.